WJPR Citation New

  All Since 2011
 Citation  2903  2393
 h-index  27  24
 i10-index  68  60

Login

Best Paper Awards

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR) will give best paper award in every issue in the form of money along with certificate to promote research activity of scholar.
            Best Paper Award :
Dr. Muhammad Baqir MR Fakhrildin
Download Article: Click Here

Search

Track Your Article

Abstract

ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT DRUG INFORMATION CENTER AMONG HEALTH PROFESSIONALS

Lakshmikanth Sankara*, Mubashir Angolkar and Veena Herekar

ABSTRACT

Aim & Objective: To assess the knowledge of health professionals towards Drug Information Centers. Methodology: Cross sectional study, study was conducted in Doctors, PG Medical students, Interns, Nurses, Pharmacists and PG Pharmacy students of a hospital in Belagavi. All Health care professionals (Doctors, PG Medical students, Nurses, Pharmacists and PG Pharmacy student). Result: This cross sectional study was conducted for a period of 6 months from August to 31st January 2018 among Healthcare professionals (Doctors, PG Medical students, Nurses, Pharmacists and PG Pharmacy student) in a hospital in Belagavi. Pre tested pre Designed Questionnaire was administered to 400 randomly selected Healthcare Professionals. Discussion: Out of 400 health professionals who participated in the study, majority 299(74.75%) were females and remaining 101(25.25%) are male participants. A study conducted in Enugu state reported that 61.2% of study participants were males.[9] Majority 138(34.5%) of the study participants had completed General Nursing Midwifery (GNM), 70(17.5%) participants completed Postgraduation in medicine, 67(16.75%) participants completed MBBS, 39(9.75%) participants completed BSc Nursing,72(18%) participants were doing M. Pharmacy, 11(2.75%) participants completed D.Pharmacy and only 3(0.75%) participants completed ANM. Conclusion: Based on the findings of this study, it was concluded that over all knowledge of health professional in study area on Drug information centre was poor.

Keywords: Health professionals, Cross sectional study.


[Full Text Article]

Call for Paper

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Email & SMS Alert

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Article Statistics

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Online Submission

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More