WJPR Citation New

  All Since 2011
 Citation  2903  2393
 h-index  27  24
 i10-index  68  60

Login

Best Paper Awards

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR) will give best paper award in every issue in the form of money along with certificate to promote research activity of scholar.
Best Paper Award :
Dr. Dhrubo Jyoti Sen
Download Article: Click Here

Search

Track Your Article

Abstract

RATIONALITY IN CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF DOOSHIVISHA W.S.R. EPIGENETICS

*Dr. Sunita Yadav, Dr. Jyoti Rani, Prof. Anita Sharma and Dr. Rinkesh Vishnoi

Abstract

Based on the DNA functioning only 1% of the DNA is useful in Protein-coding genes, the remaining 99 percent is noncoding, and is not responsible for Protein synthesis. Chromosome structure is maintained by a combination of DNA and histone protein. They are equally responsible for Cell division, heredity, mutation, repair, and regeneration. In genes, the two major changes that occur- are DNA mutations and epigenetic alterations. In DNA sequence mutations, the specific nucleotide sequence changes permanently, whereas, in epigenetic modifications, the alteration is reversible. Dooshivisha is the denatured poison that produces the latent poisoning stage and gets intensified on exposure to the triggering factors. Dooshivisha in the present era, is chronic toxicity produced by metal, pollutants, preservatives, etc. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases linked to nutrition and lifestyle can be explained using the wide concept of Dooshivisha. As epigenetic changes are due to chronic toxicity of metals, pollutants, preservatives hence it can be compared with Dooshivisha which is a latent stage produced by poisons. Oxidative stress is the cause of producing epigenetic changes. On comparing both, we may conclude that the indications of daily ingestion due to the intake of these sorts of food substances may result in dooshivisha.

Keywords: Dooshivisha, Epigenetics, Latent poisoning, Oxidative stress.


[Full Text Article]

Call for Paper

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Email & SMS Alert

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Article Statistics

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More

Online Submission

World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (WJPR)
Read More